The Advanced Pitching Mechanics Course serves as our Transition to Rotational Program. This is a 12 week course that covers how to properly use rotational movements and 4-week velocity program.
- Learn about every phase of the pitching motion using natural movement.
- Transition completely in 8 weeks
- Solidify movements in 4-week velocity program.
Proper mechanics require the legs (hips) to influence arm speed. This course focuses on the hip's role in the pitching motion. I added the Change Up Program as well. In order to have a great change up, the hips have to create arm speed.
- Detailed hip position explanations
- Check your progress by gauging your success by throwing change ups
- By the end of this program, expect an awesome change up with great fastball movement.
Access all the movement pitches in this one course. Curveball, drop, drop curve, rise, screwball.
- Works best with internal rotational mechanics.
- Learn the most common mistakes with adjustments
- All pitches work off of tunneling all the releases to look the same to the batter for higher success rates.
Excited to reveal this course! This was put to gether by Level II Certified Pitching Instructors Amanda Gianni and Cassie Gault. We find that a lot of pitchers struggle with these two areas. What we cover:
- Best way to activate the glutes and scapula muscles
- Proper scapula retraction
- Exercises to strengthen the lower body to increase front side resistance
- Front side resistance is the only way to improve arm whip.
This is our elite level control class where we utilize the Lokator Target to develop high level accuracy.
- Reduce pitch counts
- Develop strike out locations
- Learn to locate movement pitches
Sharing the high level techniques that repeatedly gets softball pitchers above 1200 rpms.
- D1 college softball average RPM is 1200.
- Based off of four years of experience utilizing Rapsodo technology for hundreds of baseball and softball pitchers.
- Best utilized with internal rotational pitching mechanics.
This is the premier certification for developing systems and a business around your pitching instruction. Mechanics are based on the internal rotation, rotational, natural biomechanical motion.
- Detailed explanation of the 16 Step PEAK model for developing and progressing pitchers.
- Develop a business around your lessons.
- Detailed instruction provided for the physiology and development of youth athletes and how to structure safe programs.
The Level II Certification Program includes direct mentorship with Courtney. Only open during specific times of year. This is a six-month commitment and application based.
- Access to every program to use with your students
- Be part of the research and studying of advanced pitching techniques
- Access a second opinion with your current students and team effort to correct movement patterns.
Not a pitching coach, but heavily involved in developing youth athletes in softball or any other sport? This 16 step system can be used for developing baseball hitters to skate board instruction.
- Learn the PEAK Model and how to use it for your specific sport
- Learn how to develop year-around training programs for youth athletes that consider their growing bodies.
- Learn the best business practices and legal matters involved with training youth athletes.