- Do we need to start the 8 week course before joining as Fundamental or Elite Member?
The Fundamental and Elite memberships are for intermediate to advanced pitchers. Pitchers who have never pitched before sIf must complete the 8 week beginner program before joining the fast paced membership.
- How do I know if my daughter is a beginner, intermediate or advanced pitcher?
You are welcome to send me a video in a private message on my Facebook Page Pitch Like A Girl. Please send a video from her pitching arm side in slow motion if possible. Normal speed will also work. There are a few key motions I look for that determines if she can successfully learn movement pitches without injury.
- What other expenses are there throughout the course?
The monthly membership fee will be charged automatically every 30 days. The suggested equipment list will add to the total cost and can be reviewed below.
At Home Equipment List
- Softballs (1-3 dozen)
- Pitching Mat
- Pitching Net
- Radar Gun
- Kettlebells 15 lb / 20 lb
- 3 lb dumbbell
- Foam roller
- Massage ball
Members will get a discount on the Banded Pitching System.
- How many months do I need to sign up for?